Nominal water loss is common causing you up to a 1/4 inch of water loss per day. Anything above normal loss and you should have a leak inspection performed.
- Air in the pool system
- The equipment loses its prime
- Noticeable cracks
- Pool deck appears to be lifting or sinking
- Noticeable soggy spots around the pool
- Adding more water to the pool more than once per week
Try a bucket test to assist in determining if there is a leak.
Determining plumbing issues can often times be no easy feat, especially with causing the least amount of damage. Having a professional can help you accurately determine the source of your leak while curbing the amount of damage. Our state-of-the-art tools & technology can find leaks:
- Behind walls
- Under concrete slabs
- Under asphalt
- In basements
- In bathrooms
- On roofs from water intrusions
- In irrigation systems
- In landscaping and more!
Need to know where your utility lines are? We can find your hidden utilities.
- Water lines
- Septic lines
- Irrigation lines
- Electrical lines
- Cable & phone communication lines